Saturday, February 9, 2008

Thank You

I'd like to take this time to personally thank the New York Giants and more specifically their defense for putting copious amounts of pressure on Tom Brady and basically being the reason that they ended up winning the Super Bowl. (And Bill Belichick going for it on 4th and 13 instead of kicking a field goal--that helped too.)

I had a perma-grin on my face for at least a couple of days for many reasons...listening to the personalities on Boston sports talk radio lamenting on what the Patriots could've done differently or better...hearing the friends I know around here trying to comprehend losing a game that meant so much to them...or just overhearing random people in whatever Starbucks I am in that day bitch about Manning and Tyree...it just warms my heart.

At least now they now how it feels to lose a Super Bowl--sucks, doesn't it?

Thank you, New York Giants.

No comments: