Sunday, May 25, 2008

Seattle Mariners Game 50: Yankees 12 Mariners 6

Too many errors, too many guys flailing at any pitch they see. It is like they just close their eyes and hope for the best. The pitching has been grotesque as of late. They are all better than this but they don't care. Why should they really, they are the ones with the big fat pay cheque whether they win or not. I suppose we should be happy about the 3 HR's we hit in yesterdays game. YAY!
A lot to talk about after the words of Bavasi, Armstrong and even Carlos Silva yesterday. But right now I don't care to take the time. I will get to that later.


For now let us all just prepare for yet another loss. If we win today I will be shocked. Washburn has done nothing lately to show us he deserves to be out there. I hope he proves us wrong cause losing sure sucks. Oh yeah, Wang pitches for the Yanks. Good luck with that boys!!

I think we can all agree that McLaren is not the issue here. But I still thought the below photo was perfect regardless.

No comments: