Sunday, April 6, 2008

Seattle Mariners Game 5: Baltimore 6 Seattle 4

I didn't see this game as we were out for dinner with a friend. Probably better this way since it seems this was another game filled with terrible pitching and hitters who couldn't come through with runners on and nobody out. 4 errors in this game, are you kidding me?

What I will say is that I am happy to see that yet another game has come and gone and Jose Lopez had another good game. Hitting a 2 run home run to try and give his team something.

Bedard is scratched tomorrow with a sore hip. Let's hope it is just that and he really will only be out a day or two. Felix goes tomorrow against Jeremy Guthrie. 1:35 PM ET start time for this game. The M's will need Felix to be lights out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Linda MacTravel said...

Ach du Lieber! Oh dear, oh dear! Our guys are in an early tailspin...I cannot believe they lost all three of those games in Baltimore, of all places! OOch! OK - on to Tampa Bay and hopefully better news to report on your blog posts! I LOVE your FAIL pix! Great job, Evey!